3 Crazy Hot Porn Stars That Play Video Games

Jenna Haze

porn stars that play video games

A true porn “star”, there's statistical evidence from the DoubleViking Men's Studies Department which indicates that 97.24% of all men on the planet have blown a wad while watching one of Jenna's videos. The other 2.76% have actually had sex with her.

Since she travels a lot from one shoot to another, Jenna has been seen out and about carrying a PSP and plenty of games. In an interview at an adult expo, she said, “I am a nerd. I have shelves full of books at home about vampires and werewolves. And I always have my PSP with me. Right now I'm playing Jeanne D'Arc, which is just awesome. Also, I've got a PS3 and I'm dying for the new Final Fantasy to come out.”

To be fair, most girls these days are into vampires and werewolves and got their start in the industry by becoming webcam models on sites like SpicyWebcams.com, but Jeanne D'Arc is surprisingly non-mainstream. Good for you, Jenna

Ashlynn Brooke

porn stars that play video games

Even though Ashlynn Brooke is nowhere near as famous as Jenna Haze, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers. Or playing video games for that matter, since the dignified young lady has expressed an interest in the hobby. Many hot teens end up in the webcam industry or the porn industry. Click here to find a few real live webcam girls that tickle your fancy.

When asked by a certified beta male which video game character she'd like to “cuddle” with, Ashlynn considered for a moment before replying, “Ratchet and Clank.” The fact that she even knows about those games is enough to give her some nerd street cred, and in true pornstar fashion, she suggested two characters instead of one—video game gangbang incoming!

Celeste Star

porn stars that play video games

Most porn stars are open about their interest in little purple dildos—Celeste Star expressed an interest in “little purple dragons.” Those of us who owned PS1's know exactly who she's talking about: Spyro the Dragon. Also popular among Star and the other girls are, of course, Mario and Luigi, perfect for a threesome on psychedelics mushrooms that make you, er, “grow.”a

Categories: Lists

Around the web
Related Posts
Dicks jpg d754d80f thumbnail Lists
Four Superheroes Whose Dicks Ruined Everything
Amalgam logo amalgam comics 36794443 1024 768 jpg a99c3fb5 thumbnail Lists
Happy Birthday, Amalgam Comics: Celebrating That Time DC And Marvel Joined Forces In The Weirdest Way Possible
Star wars shared universe movies jpg 231c6863 thumbnail Lists
Someone Get These Five Pitches for 'Star Wars' Anthology Films to Lucasfilm, Stat!
Batmanvsuper jpg cd794d56 thumbnail Videos
3 Fan Made YouTube 'Batman v Superman' Clips That Are Better Than The Actual Film
Untitled jpg 947510bf thumbnail Lists
Five Better Movies than 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2' for You to Watch Instead this Weekend