10 Things Girls Want In A BoyfriendJune 13, 2012 - 6:45 am |
As the article suggest, a list of ten qualities girls would like to see before deciding to date one of us awesome manly men.
Top 10 Things That Girls want in a Boyfriend
When it comes to what women want there have been movies made, books written, and songs developed. However, for the normal every day male, women are confusing. How often have you heard a guy say, “ I just don’t know what she wants from me?”
It is surprising how simple the answer to this question really is. Most women want the same things, with the number one thing to be treated with respect. It does not matter where you are in the world; every girl wants a man who treats her right. All women are different the same as each man is different, but if you are paying attention you will be able to give a girl exactly what she wants in a boyfriend. Here are ten things that will help you out in any relationship.
1. Listen to Her: this is number one for a reason. Every woman wants a guy who pays attention to what she is saying. We all know that women like to talk and at times it may feel like your ears are bleeding from listening to all that chatter. However, there are times when you can tune out for a bit as long as you know when you need to really pay attention. These times include when she is talking about things that are obviously important to her, such as her job, her family, or her friends.
2. Being There: If your girlfriend sends you a text or calls you and is obviously upset, be there for her. Stop what you are doing (if at all possible) and listen to what she is saying. Go to her if you can. Giving a girl the support that she needs when she needs it is extremely important as it shows that you care.
3. Be a Gentleman: Women’s rights, women’s lib, or whatever you want to call it has created this dilemma for men. The reason is that men think that women want to be treated as equals, which is partially true. However, the tricky part is that women still want to be taken care of. It is part of their innate being. Opening the door for her, paying for dinner, and walking her to her door are something every girl wants their boyfriend to do. Even if you are dating an outspoken women’s rights advocate, I guarantee she will melt a little when you open a door for her.
4. Make her feel Special: It is all about the little things with women. Buy her a rose, show affection in public, tell her that you love her, all of these little things will really add up. Once again, women just want to feel special and pampered. All of these things will show her that you care.
5. Butterfly Kisses: Simple and effective. Every girl wants her boyfriend to be sweet and give her butterfly kisses every once in awhile. A simple way to show your affection.
6. Dancing: pull her into you arms and dance with her. There doesn’t even have to be any music playing. This is a fun and playful way to show her that you want her to be in your arms. It is spontaneous and offers a way to put a little playful fun into the relationship. Besides, the majority of women out there simply love to dance.
7. Make her feel Secure: give your girlfriend lots of hugs and friendly kisses. Hold her hand when you are out in public together. All of these things will make her feel secure in your relationship.
8. Text her before bed: before you go to sleep at night text your girlfriend to tell her that you are thinking about her. This is a sweet gesture and something every girl would love for her boyfriend to do. Even if you are living together, you can send a sweet text message while you are lying in bed together. It is fun, sweet, and a simple way to show that she is on your mind.
9. Call her in the Morning: When you wake up in the morning, before you have had your coffee, give your girlfriend a call. This will brighten her entire day as she will hear your voice first thing in the morning and continue to think about you throughout the day.
10. Keep it fun: the most important thing to remember about any relationship is to communicate. With that being said, the next most important thing is to keep things fun. Take her to new places, go on walks with her, and watch movies together, whatever you enjoy doing together. As long as you are communicating and doing things that you both enjoy, your girlfriend will be happy that you are her boyfriend.